1) Check out our March & April “giving calendars” click here:WAITTforCommunity.com We welcome our newest members: Brian Donoghue, owner of AnyFence, LLC and Melissa Lord, CPA at Shepherd & Goldstein LLP, Shikha Srivastava owner of Kumon and Carolyn McGee owner of Ashland Pet Concierge! Welcome aboard to these fine businesses!
2) Make sure you have liked our Facebook page “We’re All In This Together.” We are now posting daily, featuring an organization being supported through WAITT that month. We are sharing one of the businesses who has selected that organization with a link to a video or your website.
3) We are tagging your FaceBook page, when able. When you are tagged make sure to like and PLEASEre-share. This is a great way to get others interested in our community!
4) Here is the link to the upcoming Marathon Park Prep half marathon.www.marathonparkprep.com There are sponsorship opportunities for your organization. Another great way to get your organization in the spot light – every bit counts – All donations will be appreciated!
5) Beth Reynolds, Ashland’s Economic Director of Development, has a monthly emailer and now has a place on the town web site to share your events. Forward your next event (s) toBReynolds@AshlandMASS.com.
6) Neighbor Brigade is in search of someone (or co-chairs) to take the reins of this great organization here in Ashland. For more information email Fran Firth at: firstname.lastname@example.org
7) Help us help you! Please send us a quick email on how WAITT has been beneficial to your organization. The businesses love to know how their donations are working. For example, Dick Bennett, the ABA treasurer shared that the scholarship fund has near $1,000 and that most of the donations have been from WAITT member businesses. This information is so helpful as we plan the “giving calendars” going forward.
8) Please take a bit of time and go the websites of our Member Businesses (19!!) who believe in the velocity of community giving. Tell your friends, neighbors and family. If there are businesses out there you would like to see included in WAITT’s program, please email Nadine@WAITTforCommunity.com
9) It’s so useful to know about the businesses in our community. Please look at our Member Business’s Facebook page and request to follow. Although the donation component of WAITT is important, we are finding that the relationships which are developing from WAITT are far more valuable in so many ways!
10) The deadline for applications to occupy the new mini store front at 6 Cherry St (The Corner Spot) is fast approaching. Do you know of any business or organization which would like to dip their foot in a POP UP business? Go to:www.ashlandmass.com/488/The-Corner-Spot
11) SAVE THE DATE! On April 15th WAITT is sponsoring a collaborative “FUN-RAISER” for Ben Speaks and ASHPAC. Atwe will be meeting at WAITT, 73 Main St for an eclectic sampling of food and conversation. At 7 we will car-pool to Northboro and participate in a great night of Contra Dancing. Join us, meet the founder of Ben Speaks Louder Than Words, Judy Giovangelo. Donations are not limited. We are suggesting a minimum of $10 to cover the dance admission, however, as generous as you are able to be…We will be dividing the profits among Ben Speaks and ASHPAC. RSVP.